Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Drift Issue

KisekiRed
KisekiRed Member Posts: 2

I am on the Nintendo Switch. I had serious issue when I wouldn't be touching the joystick and it would act as if I was holding it to change the camera angle. Made it super hard to do anything. It progressively got worse throughout the round and only got slightly better when I was put in the dying state. I checked my Joycons and they work perfectly fine. I rebooted the game and even restarted my console. It didn't fix the issue. It's only when I was connected to other players the issue that it became prevalent. I can wait with my friend in the lobby looking for a game fine. I can level characters fine. But when I find a game or loaded into a game forget it. I can't play.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated