Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Blindness status effect hides Demogorgon portal closing auras

Brokenbones
Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,168

Platform: [PC]

Description: Essentially the 'Blindness' status effect hides all non-killer power related auras, however earlier today I was against a demogorgon and when my teammates were cleansing one of his portals I was unable to see its aura because they had a 'fearmonger' a perk that inflicts blindness while you work on a generator

From what I'm to understand the Blindness status effect is only meant to hide the auras of non-killer power related objects such as teammates, hooks, totems, chests, generators and so on. Objects such as Jigsaw Boxes, The lament configuration, vaccine cases and so on are always revealed.

Steps to reproduce:

Have a survivor do the 'seal portal' action while another survivor is afflicted with the 'blindness' status effect and observe. The aura won't be revealed

I think it'll occur any time as long as the survivor is blind. If this is an intended interaction then please let me know. This might seem like a really stupid bug to report but you never know.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated