Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sadako Collision Game Crash

Talamasca
Talamasca Member Posts: 147

Ok. This is the fourth of fifth time this has happened. I've sent a report via the ticket portal and I've sent crash data. (I still got penalties each time, which honestly is b.s.)

In this last game - the board was MacMillion. The Killer was Sadako.

She was chasing one person and I saw he got hit. A second later, it showed he disconnected. I thought "great. sigh>"

I was working on a gen, got a spine chill. I got up just as the killer came around the corner, phase walking. She phased right into me and the game froze. I heard a scream (which I took to be my game character) and then the whole game just crashed.

Just thought I'd note it here in case it happens to someone else.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• wbart
    wbart Member Posts: 1

Same happened for three of us on Midwich. The game crashed for all 3 of us immediately when their attack hit.

• Jiimmo
    Jiimmo Member Posts: 3

I just had this with a Freddy on Coldwind Farm, 2 people got hit and DC'd. I decided wanted to go next, went and found Freddy, and as soon as he hit me the game crashed. Couldn't check what perks he was running

• TadeuGT
    TadeuGT Member Posts: 2

That is because of the perk combo Object of Obsession and Empathetic Connection. If any survivor in the match is running it, everyone that gets hitted by the killer crashes

• foolishmortals
    foolishmortals Member Posts: 38

this just happened to me in Midwich. if what the person above me is saying is true, object of obsession needs to be killswitched.