Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - The Cannibal Uses a Mori and Gets Permanent Gore Sounds

I played a match as survivor (Steve Harrington) on The Game map and I went up against a Leatherface. That Leatherface had the standard cosmetics for that character. He Mori'd a few survivors and I was the last one alive before he caught up to me. Turns out the sound his Mori animation makes when he is using his chainsaw on his victim was playing on a loop and the source of the sound seemed to be him. It was loud enough to drown out his chase music and a bit of his terror radius. It's very loud and can likely disrupt gameplay. I don't know if the logs for that sort of bug would be on my computer or the killer's computer. So far, it only happened once, but I don't see many Leatherfaces using the Mori offering, so I don't know if the issue might have been caused by desync/lag or other connection related issues. This sound was not present before the Leatherface used his Mori. He had an Ebony Memento Mori offering. I sadly could not capture a recording of it.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated