Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Onryo is pretty useless if you ask me

So I just woke up from my nap and played another game with the new killer and after playing about I'd like to say about 30 matches I have a good grasp on how she's supposed to play But her kit just doesn't really work… so she has her condemned ber condemned bar which takes forever to build-up and just as slowly as it can build-up it can be taken away within a second . She has manifestation and D manifestation And while she is invisible she faces like the spirit but also has a lullaby by making her not really a stealth killer because you can hear her around you just can't see her very well..

Not to mention she is a fast moving killer who is Short allowing her the ability to manipulate Chase's better That is a plus but due to her size her Ability to keep eyes on survivor if the survivor cuts line of sight is kinda bad . And while she also has the ability to teleport around the map the T v's take forever the turn back on and they can easily be shut off for quite a bit time.

Honestly you can easily counter her er and play around her and and her manifest ability only really helps on sneaking up on survivor if they are unaware and around loops. Otherwise her teleport takes too long to recharge her condemned takes too long to build-up and it's too easy to get rid of at the same time.

This killer is like spirits little cousin trying to play a big game but honestly kind of sucks at it.

Thank you for coming to my ranting and ravings goodbye

Comments

• Risky12
    Risky12 Member Posts: 56

This is just an extra comment for anyone who reads the post above I was using talk to text on my phone and we all know how reliable that can be sometimes.