Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Buckle up not working with for the people is a bug indeed

In another post I was told that the fact that "Buckle up" doesn't work with "For the people" is why this perk was not considered a cure, but if this were real, why do perks like "Blood pact" and "Soul guard" workwith "for the people"? (it was even one of the reasons the soul guard received a cooldown like nerf).

from what i understand, the reason for this bug is because "Buckle up" was created before "for the people" and "Soul guard" and "Blood pact" were made after "For the people", I would very much like this bug was fixed because the buckle up is already a very limited use perk, being able to use it with for the people will make it more useful for creating builds.

it would be interesting if the game had a guide on the perks indicating situations and perks that they are or are notcompatible, there are many perks and add ons that don't work together or in certain situations, but those who are new to or have never used these items end up not knowing that they don't work in certain ways, which It ends up confusing even the most experienced players at times.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated