QoL for Sadako

As of now most of the time I teleport to a TV the speed boost (with no fingernail) is wasted on finding my bearings and where the survivor is heading towards unless the TV points directly towards the survivor.

You do have a slight help with TV's aura helping you identify which way you will be facing but in some cases it's more of a 50/50 unless you've came out of that TV before.

Balance aside, it causes a bit of frustration which I think killers already experience regularly when playing the game with limited FOV, just kind of chips away at your mental and I think this power just doesn't really have to be this way?

Assuming the intention behind speed boost is to help her out after using a TV, it would be nice if Sadako can temporarily enter third person mode to see better and maybe even allow her to spin the camera as the animation plays, just to get some bearings.

Comments

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited March 2022

Agreed.

*Buys Onryo to scare survivors, but gets jumpscared instead while messing with Loadout and spending points*

*Projects to a TV to confuse the survivor, but gets disoriented and wastes the speed boost while the survivor is given a clear directional audio cue and already doubled back*

They may as well have waited and released this chapter on April 1...