Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Soul Chemical and Gen Progress on successful skillchecks

Zappy9
Zappy9 Member Posts: 4
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Play Blight with Soul Chemical

Step 2 : Be Rushing (or near?) survivors doing generators

Step 3 : Survivors do generators and complete a skillcheck.

Step 4 : Generator progress regresses as if they missed a skillcheck.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• I was playing Blight
  • Merciless Storm / Tinkerer / Pop Goes The Weasel / Call of Brine
  • Addons were Soul Chemical and Blighted Crow
  • The Pale Rose
  • Was only able to observe it in a VOD when I was within around the 16m of Soul Chemical's activation.

I played against a streamer by the name of kennybeel07 and noticed something odd in the VOD below, just after 59:30 you can see the generator progress regress significantly upon both survivors successfully completing skillchecks.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1425432708

I am FAIRLY CERTAIN the problem lies in Soul Chemical as this only seemed to happen when they were within around the 16m.

Perhaps some interaction with Call of Brine or even Merciless Storm is causing this to happen but as it stands this does NOT appear to be working as intended. I have no capability to test this otherwise without the perks.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated