Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS5 app error when playing Jeff/ going for adept

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Jeff in a public match with only his perks

Step 3 : App error in ps5/game crashes and gives DC penalty

I'm not sure what caused the app to crash except I got an app error 3x in a row while trying to get my adept for Jeff with only his perks equipped. The final time I was healing another player with friends in the Eyrie of Crows level and I got an app error. Prior to that it happened on 2 other maps while just walking around. I can't remember what maps they were at this time.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played - Jeff
  • Perks played - Jeff's perks only
  • Map - Eyrie of crows and I want to say MacMillans?
  • Frequency of the issue - happened 3x in a row last night resulting in a 3 minute and then two separate 11 minute penalties!

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

• Images - I was unable to obtain any
  • Videos - On the 3rd app crash I gave permission to Sony to send a video along with the app error crash report but I was unable to save it for posting here.

My player name is ohmydiamondz on PS5. Will you please consider removing these last 3 disconnection penalties as well? I did not intend or want to DC and I don't think I should be penalized for simply wanting to play the game. Thank you.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments