Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Flashlight stunned twice in a row. Not even being able to see before it happens again.

VirtuaTyKing
VirtuaTyKing Member Posts: 465

This has happened a lot since last update.

I'm going to presume it's either a bug or a hack because this cannot be right. Completely stupid.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,216

That doesn't sound like a bug, you're probably just getting chain blinded lol

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 378

This.

If they blind you, and then blind you again (faster) before the Blindness on your screen dissipates, then it's just chain-blinding. Not a bug or hack.

• VirtuaTyKing
    edited March 2022

Well who decided that's alright an idiot?

Faster, it's instant won't even let me look up.

Their flashlight lasted longer than it should have anyway.

So why has this never happened to me ever before the update and lots of times since?

I have had hacked blinds but never this.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 378

It could be hacked. I'm just saying you probably just found somebody who brought in a good flashlight (and someone who knew what they were doing). They blind the moment it starts to fade, resulting in another (and an instant) Blind.

Also, and this is coming from a Survivor main who A, can't use flashlights to save her life (or anyone else's, for that matter), and B, has played Killer and suffered both people like this and breakdowns over it. It sucks, but that's just what it is. Sorry... :(

• VirtuaTyKing
    edited March 2022

Yeah it's just weird it never happened before.

I would have been fine with it but like I say their flashlight lasted a very long time. Not even being able to look away seems like a broken mechanic to me.

I play both too.

Had someone downed earlier about midway in the exit. Of course they just glitched over the line.

I know hacking is still going on and trying not to let these pathetic people ruin it.

I plan to start reporting. It's a bit of a hassle though.