Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

given a charm not in the game yet

catchthepandas
catchthepandas Member Posts: 14
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

i opened the game and then went away for a few minutes and when i came back and pressed space to launch the game it started the ringu video which i hadnt seen in game before, then when the video ends im given a green charm of sadako climbing out of a well except i go to check and i dont have the charm on killer or survivor

link to video watched and charm received after

edit: i now have the charm its just took a while to appear i guess, but now that i have it equipped i looked at yoichi and the charm placement just seems a bit off, like there all way to low and at an angle that you cant actually see the new charm properly as its way to angled

Post edited by catchthepandas on
2 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• JanesWagon
    JanesWagon Member Posts: 9

Same here

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

I saw this clip, saw the charm get added, and when I checked my Survivor(s), it was there. It's a green charm, if that helps.