Suggestion to ease the blood point grind

Abysmii
Abysmii Member Posts: 9
edited March 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

There's a dozen things that could be done to ease the grind, but I had an idea that would also help new players or just new characters you unlock.

This sort of goes in tandem with eliminating perk ranks, but every killer/survivor should have both their unique perks AND the base perks already unlocked. E.g. If I buy Sadako, I already have her three perks as well as sloppy, fearmonger, NOED, etc., unlocked. You'd still have to level up to make the unique perks shareable.

This wouldn't be the biggest boon (pun not intended), but it would at the very least eliminate some of the need to bank so many BP just to get a half-decent load-out in the beginning.

BHVR giving us free BP through events and log on incentives is nice, but it just feels like a band-aid that doesn't address the underlying issue. If you handed me 1 million BP today, I'd probably still not have enough to get all my current perks unlocked on all my killers, and I don't even have a third of the roster available. I would play more if the grind wasn't so daunting.

Thoughts?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments