Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Doctor blast makes locker survivor stuck

bm33
bm33 Member Posts: 8,165
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

PS4, crossplay off. Was playing match as Doctor on Father Campbell's Chapel map. Was just having fun relaxed match, I was just trying to get a kick gen/pallet/wall challenge done and at start survivors were already goofing around. I was shocking them randomly and using my blast whenever it loaded. At one point 2 survivors (Dwight and Feng1) hopped into lockers and the other 2 (Nea and Feng2) were just continually trying to open the lockers. At one point during this I used my blast and it somehow not only shocked Dwight but also knocked him between the two lockers, Nea was able to immediately enter into his locker. Feng1 was fine - I guess there was a slight timing difference between Feng2 and Nea trying to open occupied lockers. I could hit Dwight, his teammates could heal him but I couldn't pick him up and he couldn't crawl/move out of that space - if he ran it was just running in place. I tried opening either locker and it was just me opening empty locker. When I'd stand facing him when he was downed my only option was to open locker if anything. I felt so bad because what should've been fun relaxed match with BP turned into this poor Dwight stuck. Then his teammates all joined him in EGC sacrifice, it was so sad.

Steps to recreate:

1. Public match, PS4, crossplay off. Play as Doctor on Father Campbell's Chapel.

2. Have survivors hop into lockers that are next to eachother, have other survivors try to open lockers.

3. Use blast when survivor is in middle of trying to open locker, survivor in locker should get bumped to space between lockers and unable to get out.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated