The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My frivolous list of complaints

killer_hugs
killer_hugs Member Posts: 28
edited March 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Nurse. She has been strong/OP forever. violates normal rules of the game. some players have years of experience using her now. time for a nerf.

Blight. He recks. it's fun to face an average/decent blight but it's just a horrible experience facing a really good one.

Oni. look, a nurse and blight might rek but you scare me more than they. even when it's clear you're a noob you still scare me.

Bubba. Not the bubbas who are playing normally, but the bubbas who know there's nothing you can do about their face camping. i don't know how to fix this, but i've run into 100s of these facecamping bubbas and it's just boring. try not to be the first hooked and try to gen rush before the first survivor dies on hook. and of course expect NOED.

Survivors disconnecting/ragequiting at start of game. Like how many games do I have to trudge through to find some people who want to play?

The same killer perks being used game, after game, after game. Honestly why does BBQ and corrupt intervention have to be used in every game?

OP killer perks; not the ones i mentioned before. they seem fair. but pain resonance. this is the most broken perk in the game right now and the second runner up isn't even close.

I'm sure all of these have been mentioned before but after all the games i've played in my DBD career i needed to vent.

Post edited by Mandy on