Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Missing hooks in RPD library

Zozzy
Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

I assume this is a bug because.. well i can't say here without consequences.

Boil over is still in the game and this area was already a free wiggle zone before the buff. Survivors have sent me here 3 times today with the intention of using boil over to make life miserable.

Put multiple hooks downstairs or block the stairs with a rock or something.

10 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Some more evidence of this bug.

When will it be fixed? I refuse to believe this is intentional. Nobody can be that.............

• Erasox
    Erasox Member Posts: 231

before sadako release they fixed that since sadoko release its gone.

• SilentDancer
    SilentDancer Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2022

I've also seen a survivor duo squad take the game hostage with this bug during a stream I watched on Twitch recently. They were using the exponential boon near the library, so they could keep recovering from their dying state while the killer tried to take each survivor to a hook, but there were none close enough, so they'd just wiggle out every time and run right back up to the top of the library. They also ignored doing gens and allowed their other 2 teammates to die on the hook because they were only there to troll. The game lasted for almost 30 minutes. It was very frustrating to witness.