Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC- Boil over wiggle transfers to other survivors. (Also breakout)

HexDevourD
HexDevourD Member Posts: 3
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

(Please excuse my english) So this is weird and happened to me after taking 2 protection hits under a hook.

Sadly i didn't get to screenshot the aftermatch because i missclicked, open the rift and i lost the info, but i remember that this adam had boil over. I took this protection hits, i was left on dying state, Adam wiggled off and when the huntress picked me up i dstriked without dstrike. I stood there not understanding the situation and i remembered that i saw a video where something very similar happened to someone with breakout. -Linked in this post-

Specific data:

I was Nea with 0 hooks.

Perks: BT, boon: CoH, boon: Shadowstep, DH.

Against a huntress

Map was Badham School.

Sadly idk if i can get that match data, if someone is willing to help me to recover that specific aftermatch info, it would help a lot.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments