We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Remove AFK pig

okay it was kinda funny for a while, and I'll admit I did my fair share of AFK pig games where you use the everyone starts with a hat add on and then just stand in front of a box so 1-2 survivors die from traps guaranteed.

to be a survivor in those games, you think we just wanna sit on gens for a whole 10 minutes?

make it so that in a certain radius of the box the pig has no collision, sure she can just attack you but she will be forced to down/hook you and delay the trap for a potential hatch escape - people are eating DC penalties for something they have no control over

Comments

• CremelloJoJo
    CremelloJoJo Member Posts: 76

I've had an AFK Pig maybe twice since her add-on change and honestly, I couldn't care less how someone decides to play their game.

It sucks being the one that dies first to a trap, of course, but it's literally all down to RNG. Some Pigs get no kills, some Pigs get all four kills and the few inbetween...why can't we just let people have some fun?

I'm sure the next match will be better.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,762

I’ve actually been lucky enough to have not ran into anybody doing it.

It needs to go. It’s a cool addon that offers an alternative playstyle if the pig actually plays the game but this just ruins it.

• HagathaSimmons
    HagathaSimmons Member Posts: 236

When pyramid head is standing too close to a caged survivor for a bit the cage moves to the opposite side of the map. Maybe a similar mechanic can be put in for the boxes. The entity will move the box to a different place on the map