Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC (Steam) - tree blocking killer from looping killer shack on Father Campbell's Chapel map

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

I played my 3rd match as Ghostface earlier today on the Father Campbell's Chapel Crotus Penn map and there was a tree blocking me as killer from looping the Killer Shack whereas survivors were able to squeeze in the gap between the killer shack and the tree (I had to go around the tree, making it impossible to chase the survivors).

I took a screenshot of the tree and the gap in question is to the right of the tree between the tree and the shack. There was a metal roof tile/plate leaning against the shack too (not sure if it contributed to Ghostface not fitting in that gap) that could be seen in the right edge of the screencap I took below with the snip tool (like a meter to the right of the door).

I see that there's a similar issue with a rock on the Disturbed Ward Crotus Penn map, so I'm guessing both bugs have a similar issue causing them. Like I said, survivors (larger male ones like a Leon who was in the match along with smaller female ones) were able to get through but not me as the killer. I don't even think there are supposed to be trees in front of the door like that, even if the gap was big enough for the killer.

I play on Steam (PC).

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Sapphyre
    Sapphyre Member Posts: 8

I had this exact issue earlier on the same map playing as Huntress. Had a survivor - Meg - who could pass through the gap of the tree into the shack but I had to go around. The Meg exploited this in any chase immediately running to shack since I would never be able to keep up with an extra obstacle that didn't affect them

• AykDanroyd
    AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

Any updates on this?