Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor locker audio amplified

GoshJosh
GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

Sorry if this is a duplicate, didn’t see any recent reports on it here though.

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: Survivors became overly audible inside of lockers recently, especially while injured. You can easily pick out which locker a survivor is in if you’re within a like 8m radius.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Go near lockers occupied with an injured survivor as a killer. See how easy it is to hear them.

How often does this occur: Every match.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752

Also noticed this with the 5.6.0 update, hiding in a locker while injured is basically a death sentence.

• GoshJosh
    edited July 2022

Is this still a thing? I had a match yesterday where an injured survivor who entered a locker was extremely loud compared to what is normal. It was as if he wasn't even in the locker. And I was not running Stridor.

• GoshJosh

I suppose this is just a feature now. Wasn’t enough they nerfed Iron Will into the ground. 🙄