Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Stuck in locker (Even end game collapse couldn't push my friend out of locker)

Bearded_Owl
Bearded_Owl Member Posts: 60

My friend and I were playing together (on PC),

He jumped into a locker and wasn't given the prompt to exit the locker,

The killer was unable to open the locker he was in and I was unable to try open it as well, no prompt came up

End game collapse finished and he remained in the locker, forcing the killer to D/C.

This has happened 3 times in the past 2 days, twice on Ormand (both times inside the main building) and today Badham Preschool.

This isn't just a bug, but a game breaking bug.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

I think the lockers are taking you to another realm, and confusing the Entity... xD

Anyways... is there no clear trigger? Is it only certain lockers, that you know of?

• Bearded_Owl
    Bearded_Owl Member Posts: 60

Well, it only happens to my friend and never to myself, so maybe it is in combo with the perks he is using?

But it's been 3 different lockers, so don't think it is the certain lockers.

It's not internet connection etc. as we play over the same connection