Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Prove Thyself Bug

Knoop_Dogg
Knoop_Dogg Member Posts: 18

Huge bug that I'm not sure what the cause is. The prove thyself effect remains even after leaving the AOE. The yellow bar is there and the bar is moving pretty fast so I don't think it's just visual. I believe it is caused by two people with prove thyself working on the same gen but I'm not sure.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752

That's definitely going faster than normal. Hope they fix it as that's a pretty serious bug.

• Knoop_Dogg
    Knoop_Dogg Member Posts: 18

Yeah it could get really bad if more people know about it like the blood pact + OOO bug, it did stop when I got off the gen though. Also it was the last game in the logs if that helps.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

hhhh more broken perrrks... ;-; Is this gonna get disabled now, too?? Cause I use this on a lot of characters!

I know there was a bug some time back where the effects could stack, but this is different.

• Bane_of_Games
    Bane_of_Games Member Posts: 92

I just had the bug happen to me too. We were on Ormond against the Oni who was using both his iri adons (don't remember the perks). I was playing Claudette with WGLF, Prove Thyself, Spine Chill and Borrowed Time (in that order, left to right, all teir 3). Playing on PC.

It didn't happen every time but when I left a gen I was working on with someone else, then jumped on another gen solo the icon would pop up, the bar was yellow and the gen speed was moving like it was the full gain +15% repair speed.

Log attached.

• Deferlo
    Deferlo Member Posts: 131

Just had a game, where it hapened to me. I was on a solo gen at the start of the match with the 3 other surv nearby, the killer came so i went on another. From that it was always active even with nobody nearby, and just like the video i also had bond+prove thyself equiped, so i don't if there is a synergy bug with the two perk. I had the combo for quite a while and it's my first time having the bug, so either it's rare or there is other condition required.

I also had deja vu, and just to say, a 20% bonus on a solo gen felt really unfair for the killer.