Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

RPD Press Room Desk bug

On the map RPD, specifically the press room you are able to get on top of the desk using the totum that usually spawns next to it, this only applies to a survivor as you need to bless/cleanse the totum and prevents killers from hooking you if you emote and get downed on top of it.

How to reproduce:

1.Play as survivor on RPD(a boon is optional but it also works with just cleansing)

2.Head to the Press room, a totum usually spawns on the left side of the desk in that room

3.hug the right side of the totum, then interact with totum. You should be lifted up slightly onto the speaker right next to you.

4. Walk onto the desk

I am unable to provide any evidence of this bug as i am on PS4 and taking photos isnt exacally easy. I am worried i would have to make sure survivors don't have another issue to exploit since killers can't pick up from there.

2 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated