Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Decisive Strike Broken with New Wiggle

SilentDancer
SilentDancer Member Posts: 4
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

Every time I successfully time my DS it ignores it and thinks I failed. I usually hit DS successfully 99% of the time, but I literally can't remember the last time I've been able to successfully free myself with DS for at least a few weeks now. At first, I thought I was just missing it, but I've been paying close attention to hitting it and it still fails every time.

Update: I changed back to the old wiggle and it works again. It originally worked with the new wiggle method, but I think it broke some time after the Ringu Chapter was released.

Update 2: DS is working for me again on the new wiggle. I decided to try to turn it back on and see if it was still broken, but it's working on the new wiggle again. I have no idea what the problem was. Maybe it's a situation where toggling the new wiggle on and off will fix it if it breaks.

Character: Elodie Rakoto

Perks: Decisive Strike, Dead Hard, Deception, Head On

Maps: All

Frequency: Every time.

Extra Details: I play on PC through Steam.

Post edited by SilentDancer on
4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

I am still on the new WIGGLE method as of now and it never fails DS.

PC-steam

Maybe this problem depends on the console.