The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

BHVR please give time for archives

I can't play the game all the time, but I really want to get the archive reward. There are 7 days left and I know that I can not manage to close it. It would be great if there was no time for the passage at all, it is very disappointing.

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,502

That is the point with all online games and microtransactions.

The fear of missing out - timelimit. You could buy one level with 100 auric shards. So you can buy the rest you are missing.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,160

I agree with Marc_123, you could buy the levels that you are missing. Honestly, I feel that the rift grind has been a bit too easy, if you play at least semi-regularly, you can max it out quite fast.

• shitman
    shitman Member Posts: 203

I'm not able to play a lot, is that not enough?

• shitman

it’s funny that you won’t lose anything from this, but it’s all the same against because it will make the life of another easier, thanks

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

What do you consider “semi regularly”? I play two or three matches a night and I don’t think I’ve ever gotten close to maxing out a Rift.

• shitman

people seem to be used to spending all their time sitting in the game

• DriplordDrew
    DriplordDrew Member Posts: 246

I often finish the rift with a lot of time sitting waiting for it to be over so I can start the next one. Doing challenges is you best bet if you do not have time to play much. Priorities challenges over everything else. I would say semi regularly is like at least 6 out of 7 days for a few hours.

• Letholldus
    Letholldus Member Posts: 49
    edited March 2022

It takes like 2+ months for a rift to end, with another month or two between rifts sometimes. I feel that's plenty of time. If you only play 2 or 3 games a night and don't do challenges then you may only get halfway, but if you focus on doing the rift challenges you can finish it pretty easily. I took a month-long break from the game during this rift and still finished it in time only playing an hour or two every night or every other night. I feel like it's very doable unlike other games like hunt showdown that give you like 25 days to do their 'battlepass' thing.

• ProfSinful
    ProfSinful Member Posts: 271

I've been finished with my rift since before the 4th page came out and that's just from finishing every single challenge and playing the game with friends in my free time...

• randonly
    randonly Member Posts: 456

I already finished mine, but playing regularly it took me 1 month or so to finish. But I agree that 70+ levels is a lot, especially for those who can't play every day.

Another negative point is the fourth page of the tome which is always released very late. The pages should all be released as soon as the rift is released or at least release the pages sooner