Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Permanent Kindred

crystalkitti
crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

Kindred appears to stay permanently active if the user DC's on hook (at least, I think that's the cause.) I tried to clip what I saw, but was a lil later than intended.

See the DC'd player currently being absorbed by the Entity? She had Kindred (not me), and the Kindred buff stayed until match end (err, until I died... not sure if this appeared for the other players as well, though).

I'm pretty sure Kindred itself was active the whole time, not just a visual bug causing the icon to stay on screen. The other Feng was all the way over in the Shack when she got out of a locker (and I saw her aura), and I'm pretty sure that's too far for Bond.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated