Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Started the match deafened (as survivor) against Knockout

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

I started the trial deafened and this lasted for about 2 to 3 minutes (maybe more) before going away. I was never downed throughout the trial, so I had no other interactions with Knockout other than not seeing downed teammates (which is normal).

I was playing Ace with Boon: Shadow Step (3), Distortion (3), Deception (3), and Poised (3). I had no items, addons, or offerings.

The trial took place in Eyries (no map offerings, only a single yellow Bloodpoint boosting addon from the killer).

The killer was The Shape and had Discordance (2), Spies from the Shadows (2), Knockout (3), and I'm All Ears (2), along with the Dead Rabbit and Blond Hair addons.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated