Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Eyrie of Crows Trapper bug

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

This just happened to me again after many other instances of it happening in the past. I was playing as Trapper on the Eyrie map and I trapped the inner side of a window in the main building and chased a Jane who vaulted that window and missed the trap when I vaulted that same window and stepped in my own trap. This has happened multiple times on that map and it's gotten me fed up. I'm sure other Trapper players have experienced the same on that map. I forget if it happened on any other maps but I know for a fact it's happened at least 3 times now on that specific map. Please fix this.

I play on Steam/PC if that information is needed.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,761

It’s nothing exclusive to that map, btw - that just happens if you place a trap too close to a window. The survivor will be able to fast vault over a window in one direction (but won’t be able to go back the other way without getting caught).

It’s something I wish they would fix, but it’s entirely the fault of trap hitboxes, not the map.

• AykDanroyd
    AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

Ah damn, that sucks.