Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Switch - Pallet jiggle effect isnt present.

CaptainHustles
CaptainHustles Member Posts: 188

Hello, I accidentally posted this in the off-topic section at first. I dont know if this is a bug but I don't know what other place to put it.

I'm a Switch player and I've been wondering about this for a while, so I thought I would ask on here. Why is the pallet jiggle effect that happens when breaking a pallet, not present on the Switch version of DbD? Is there is a technical limitation? Is it maybe a bug that just doesn't let the pallets jiggle? When the pallets were given a short-lived redesign when Pinhead came out, those pallets had the jiggle effect. Will we ever see this effect come to Switch with the current pallets?

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated