Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The Doctor freezing after grab a survivor.

skytab
skytab Member Posts: 7

On 22 March. as usual i was playing The Doctor in Larry's map. and this one time. i grabbed a player that trying to unhook his teammates. suddenly everything freeze for a few seconds and i got disconnected from the game. had me a -1 point rank and 5 minutes penatly cooldown. and if i remember correctly. thats what happened to the Nurse before she got removed temporarily. please dev. do something and fix it.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278

That's weird because someone was playing as Nemesis and I was trying to unhook a teammate when Nemesis grabbed me, and everything froze. I left it for 6 minutes and eventually it said the killer disconnected. Then the same thing happened with Legion a few days ago, someone got grabbed while unhooking and the game froze. I feel like it's a bug with the grabbing or something.

• skytab
    skytab Member Posts: 7

bugs literally everywhere. bhvr doesnt give a ######### tbh.