Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

bubba silent chainsaw (as survivor)

FlameGNG
FlameGNG Member Posts: 746
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

past 3 games against him makes it super hard to know what to do its impossible to play correctly since i do a little riskier play because i go by the information i have like going for a vault and taking a m1 but SURPRISE he's apperantly revving his chainsaw and you get insta downed. ITS AGAINST BUBBA ONLY!!!

i would follow the template if i could but well i just play normally it happens during the WHOLE MATCH it never goes away, not after i get hooked, downed etc. I CAN HEAR THE SWEEPING, its the revving that is silent!

Im on PC

5 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 678

Bubba has more bugs - silent chainsaw, bugged cooldowns, bugged movement speed during chainsaw sweep, bugged red addon etc etc.

BHVR don't like Bubba, I dont know why