The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Remove Physical Toxic Behaviors (also Photosensitivity)

I think it's really odd that BHVR has gone as far as to mandatory censor chat on DbD, but hasn't done anything to address physical toxic behaviors.

I would suggest that crouch be given a short cooldown when near the exit gate, and also, I would strongly recommend that flashlights be given a very cooldown between turning them on again. The flickering from spamming it is honestly a big photosensitivity issue, and it's way worse than Sadako before they toned her down her visuals due to photosensitivity.

Comments

• Letholldus
    Letholldus Member Posts: 49

T-bagging and clicking is just what people do, it can be considered toxic but it's hard to moderate. I will agree on the flashlight bit, however. I've had a friend who had to stop playing twice and close the game because toxic survivors with a flashlight macro nearly set off a seizure for him and he couldn't remain in the match due to them spamming it at him every time he got close. The worst one was the second time it happened where he told them in post game chat that he had to quit out to avoid it triggering a seizure for him only for the survivor to call him trash, say he doesn't care, then tell him he hope he doesn't look away in time the next time someone does it to him. So yeah there you go cream of the crop right there.

• FlameLickVA
    FlameLickVA Member Posts: 158

If your friend reported them via customer service, thats a clear perma ban ngl

• Letholldus
    Letholldus Member Posts: 49

I believe he did report them if I recall, though the core issue still remains that people may not even realize that their funny haha look at me flashlight macro could actually harm someone. And there may be those who do know like that person he ran into who don't care at all.