Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bubba chainsaw permanently locked

L124K_PL
L124K_PL Member Posts: 26

Platform: PC

After chainsawing a pallet/wall, next time you try to use chainsaw it becomes locked. Video: https://youtu.be/HCiWSNV8j70

Steps to reproduce: Chainsaw a pallet (the meter of a chainsaw must become white for the bug), click m2 for a second.

How often does this occur: Sometimes

4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,761

Until they fix this (again), if you get this bug again, use the following as a workaround:

You can tell in advance the bug has occurred because after you break the pallet you'll have the tantrum icon in the lower left corner (instead of the regular chainsaw icon). When you see this, rev up your chainsaw fully; this will force a tantrum and then reset your chainsaw back to working order.

In your case you started doing this but then stopped to pull feng out of the locker; this bugs it out and locks it.

• ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 678

Yes, you are right. Additionally I think this Bug exists just on Midwich Map, but I'm not sure. I saw this bug 3/4 times since they "fix" it and eveyrtime it was on Midwich.