Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killer able to body block in area in front of Gideon exit gates

darkcloudlink
darkcloudlink Member Posts: 326

This Sadako is able to stand in a gap in Gideon and trap me indefinitely when I should have been able to pass through. I'm not sure if it's all killers or just her, but if I was the last survivor looking for hatch without exit gates powered, she could've kept me there for as long as she wants because it's a dead end.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    edited April 2022

Go to the other gate/other side? This is a complete non-issue. You all dying is 100% your fault there.

• Bassador
    Bassador Member Posts: 92

The killer can literally stand between the wall and can and body block anyone, since you can’t walk back up since they reworked the map

• darkcloudlink

If you don’t think hostage spots aren’t a problem, I don’t know what to tell you. I’m not asking for your opinion, and no one needs you being condescending. I’m just trying to let the devs know that there is an area that killers can very realistically abuse if they wanted. And I, among other people, have had experiences with this spot.

• Jirobeko
    Jirobeko Member Posts: 67
    edited April 2022

Unfortunately, I don't think this is a bug or a map design mistake.

Holding the game hostage almost depends on the killer's intentions, not on the design. The reason is that killers can body block at any corner or dead end that exists in many places.

If the killer traps the last player and prevents the game from ending by Endgame Collapse, the killer player can be reported. But, even in that case, it's not a bug or a design mistake.

• darkcloudlink

You may be right, I thought the same thing, but I'd rather they know it's a problem people are having, rather than just assuming it's not an issue. If they don't wanna change this, they could just make it so that a killer standing still for a period of time makes them lose collision or something.