Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

(VIDEO PROOF) Oni 540° flick that console players can't do and only with high mouse DPI, pls fix it!

Leonardo1ita
Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,279
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

This bug, which probably is, has been in the game since Oni was released. Players from console or with controller cannot do this AT ALL, they're stucked with the 90° flick.

Please devs make this available to console and controller players also, PC players have a MASSIVE advantage:

Another video that shows it clearly:

ALSO, I just checked, it is possible to flick even more than 180° up to 360°!!!!!, as showed by this video at the minute 0:16 :

Console players cannot do this at all, and this is very likely an unintended feature, so please devs fix this!

Another proof:

Another video of Lilith:

III Edit: actually, the flick can be of 540°, as showed by this clip of Lilith: with 6k DPI, or in general a very high sensitivity, you can turn in ANY direction you want, and THEN curve 180° left or right, for a total of 360 + 180, 540° degrees. If this isn't an unintended feature I don't know what else is.

Post edited by Leonardo1ita on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leonardo1ita
    edited April 2022

On the last video, look at the minute 1:45. That's INSANE, how is a console player ever gonna do that? Never! They are straight up in disadvantage!

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

It's a known bug/exploit on MnK. The flick has been adjusted over multiple patches to get it where the devs wanted. Because of that, we know very well the intended max is 90°.

• Leonardo1ita

I think it should be buffed, and reverted back to how it was in the PTB. As the old bugged J flick, you could totally avoid it, and considering Oni has an ability that is not as strong as people believe it to be compared to how hard it is to actually get your power, especially on maps like The Game or Cowshed, an 180° flick would be completely fair.

• Leonardo1ita

I edited the post, they can apparently do more than 270°, and do 360°s! This is literally insane, the flicks of the flicks, devs pls show us you care about the fine details of this game fixing this!

• Leonardo1ita
    edited April 2022

Ok, but did they know that you could flick more than 180° up to 540° (360+180°)? That's even more insane!

Post edited by Leonardo1ita on
  • Leonardo1ita

Ok, the last video I added is just insane, I'd pay real money to have a killer in Dbd that is able to do that, 1€ for each flick XD

• Leonardo1ita

I had to edit the post again, because actually the flick can be of 360° with high sensitivity + 90° in any direction, for a total of 450° MASSIVE flick spin. I hope researching more I won't find that you can actually do something even more crazy XD

• Leonardo1ita

Ok, last edit, I promise. It's not 360 + 90, but it's +180°! Because once you 360 in any direction, THEN you do the trick to do the 180° flick! Insane, I have no words!

I had to correct myself again XD