Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bug with Item of Obsession Achievement

City
City Member Posts: 1

Hello, I am trying to do the item of obsession achievement on Steam PC and twice today I was the obsession and the last survivor alive and I had not been hit, not even like with birds by artist, a single dagger by trickster, nothing that could have counted as a hit because the 2 games I played were against nurse and Demogorgon.

My method for doing this is to use for the people to make sure I become the obsession and hope I don't get hit.

Well, the first game I played against nurse I didn't get hit, everyone else died on the hook, I used a key to escape through the hatch. It didn't count for some reason. I assumed it didn't work with hatch or whatever, but the next game I had a Demogorgon and I did not get hit at all, I made sure I was the last to escape through the exit doors without being hit and IT STILL DIDN'T COUNT. The Achievement states "In a public match, as the killer's obsession, escape as the last survivor without getting hit." I did this twice and it did not count.

On another note, I have been doing achievements obviously and I have been having a lot of issues with dbd not tracking my achievements in particular with Cripple them all and not today. I have gotten them, but they did not track the proper amount of unhooks and grabs from traps I got, so if anybody knows anything about that, that would also be helpful. There was nothing special about what I did to get this bug, just open the game, join a public match, unhook myself or grab people from traps x amount of times and it shows less than x amount of times I did it when I check.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated