Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

YUI KIMURA COSMETIC BUG

JeonKookie97
JeonKookie97 Member Posts: 42
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

Her Lurking Stripes cosmetic is supposed to be opened on the sides and instead where the skin is supposed to be showing her default jacket is plastered underneath it.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• mintchocy
    mintchocy Member Posts: 5

Thank GOD I thought I was the ONLY one who noticed this. I reported this bug to the devs but they said they can't say if any particular action will be taken to fix this. It's honestly a shame since they fixed her lack of make up yet missed this detail greatly.

• mintchocy
    edited August 2022

I think you should message bhvr support directly here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us . I had to literally dig to find your post so I doubt this would get any dev' attention anytime soon. I already submitted the issue to them but I fear they might find the issue too minor to take any attempt to fix it. If you also reach out with these screenshots you provided, maybe it would be more likely to be addressed and fixed. I searched all over the net and it seems only the 2 of us found out about this design bug.

• mintchocy
    edited August 2022

*to mods for further reference

Post edited by mintchocy on