Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Power struggle counter

coley_219
coley_219 Member Posts: 325

If it is not intended as a counter to power struggle, i am reporting the same thing that @galanonim25 reported last year. Killers hit the basic attack button after picking up a survivor at a pallet to cancel the power struggle prompt. I have footage of two different matches where the killer did this to avoid being stunned by me. For the blight match, 2 stuns worked but then he adapted on the third one. with the wraith, you can see he gets sucked away from the pallet/slides away. I'm also including the two posts from galanonim25 since i searched first and those were the posts I found in relation to my issue.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• _kostas_pap_207
    _kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453

At the first video I got Rick rolled 😂

I needed to say it 😂😂

• galanonim25
    galanonim25 Member Posts: 101

So still it does work that way. I doubt it works as intended since it's a too mediocre perk and this not being patched for about 8 months is not particularly nice. Hopefully, devs will finally change that after your post.