Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

ITEM bug

Beemo
Beemo Member Posts: 26
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

( I have edited this post because i found out its not clairvoyance perks fault its something else)

OK so i cannot find anything that this would have been happening to others but it keeps happening to me like every other game. I take with me toolbox sometimes it works but mostly it wont and same happens if i take toolbox or sometimes med-kits too from the map chests. Also one game i couldnt use self-care at all? No matter what happen in the game or how many times i was injured, so this bug rendered my perk useless for that game.

Help! Its so annoying when i have 1 gen left and i find a toolbox to make it go fast and then i just cant use it no matter what xD its really frustrating because this literally happens every 2 games..

Post edited by Beemo on
3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Beemo

1 gen left***

• Beemo

I actually just played a game without this perk and i STILL have this problem so it isnt mikaelas perk something else is wrong here and i have no idea what it is but its super annoying to find toolbox and you CANNOT use it it wont even give that "toolbox repai" its like i dont have it even if i do?? what is going on here :D

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,778

Do you have a video of this? Might be helpful to figure out what’s going on.

Are you sure the toolbox you found wasn’t just empty?

• Beemo

i need to take video next time when i get a toolbox in mid game just kinda hard to start taking video :D but this has happen multiple times only with toolboxes tho its really weird because when i bring toolbox with me it works normally :D

• Beemo

and no i found it in the chest full and try to use but it wont allow it at all it ´s like it dosnt read that i have it bc i dont get that toolbox repair even

• Beemo
    edited April 2022

This also happened without this perk so i really dk where is the problem and with dwight too and i cant find that this would be happening to nobody else this is kinda frustrating and i cant get a video bc everytime i try i get the killer to me :((((((((((

• I CAN SABO A HOOK BUT I CANNOT REPAIR GENS WITH TOOLBOXES AT ALL.
    Post edited by Beemo on
  • Beemo

this also affects my self-care perk some games i cant use it at all? ######### is going on here......