Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Disconnected from host bug

Beemo
Beemo Member Posts: 26

I have been kicked out again, twice now from game for no reason. it is not my connection its nothing from my end.

Game suddenly freezes and then comes: disconnected from host and it looks that i got out the killer dc:d and I LOST PIP AND GOT A BAN again? Please fix this ######### already (no bandate) it worked fine again for like few weeks but again i get this. And i use epic games and nvidia ge force now ( ONLY happens in ge force now EU WEST server??)

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Beemo
    Beemo Member Posts: 26

Today again this bug happened and i got 10 min ban for nothing. I played like 7 games normally no problem and then suddenly my game keeps lagging and then freezes in the mid game and kicks me out and disconnected from host and server unavailable....

Can someone like say that is this being fixed or something? Its SUPER annoying and i cannot play becau i keep getting bans for no reason -.-

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    edited April 2022

Me too.

Happens more often when I'm hooked!!

PS4 slim. Brazil Server!!