Suggestion to add a "Knocked down" state, similar to the "Dying" state

DogeDogeMan
DogeDogeMan Member Posts: 22
edited April 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I, myself see that this may not be that fitting to add this, but it would make more sense. The "Knocked down" state would be triggered from a grab, or a locker search, and would function very similar to the "Dying" state, where it is possible to do Killer actions on them (pick up, kill, put on reverse bear trap).

The difference is that it won't make the survivor progress on the bleeding timer (the one that takes 4 minutes to bleed out), and survivors instead of "healing them", they could do a short animation of them stretching out their hand to help them get up which should take 3 seconds, but the survivor who is knocked down could get up by themselves by doing an animation similar to the standard recovery animation, but a bit extra of them getting up on their knees which should take 12 seconds to get up by themselves.

When they get up, they go to their previous state (if they were healthy they go to healthy, if they were injured, they go to injured). If Adrenaline goes off, they go to healthy, on top of getting up.

If the survivor has the deep wound status effect, and they should go into the knocked down state, they will instead go into the dying state as usual.

The health state icon should be the same as the dying state icon, just without the blood.

Comments

• Salvador578
    Salvador578 Member Posts: 79

I do think they should have something like this, maybe it could be you're knocked unconscious for x amount of time and you can't recover or crawl, and other survivors could resuscitate you or something, and if the killer picks you up while you're knocked out you can't make progress on the wiggle out bar. I imagine it'd be a killer perk or something.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Why do you want to nerf grabs more? Its unnecessary.

• DogeDogeMan
    DogeDogeMan Member Posts: 22

I don't mean it like that, I just mean it in a way that you are put on the ground and you are trying to get up, not that you're unconscious. Your look at this is already kinda in the game, in Leatherface's perk "Knock Out".

I just mean that it would make more sense, cause imagine if you are perfectly fine, and some strong dude comes and grabs you cause he's a bully. You don't start bleeding randomly, duh. I even said "I, myself see that this may not be that fitting to add this", Ī am just making a suggestion to make more sense.