Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Problem with the icon of perks that have a status effect

When you play as survivor and you get an effect from the killer or another survivor at the up side is says the perk and behind an icon appears with the status that this perk has but down from the name of the perk it should appear the icon of the perk but it doesn't. It appears the icon of the status effect that this perk has

I think that you understand what I say. I will send an image to understand it better. This happens with all the perks

It should have shown the devour hope icon

Btw my English are awful 😅

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,759

Can confirm. I believe this has been in the game since the Artist release.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,759

Also just to help clarify a bit, this is what it should look like normally (old screenshot from before the bug started happening):

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,350

I reported this like 3 months ago and there's been no acknowledgement from the devs.

• _kostas_pap_207
    _kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453

And bhvr still haven't fixed it

Ok....