Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Some Kate cosmetics look different since January of 2022

KateMain86
KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374
edited January 31 in Bug Reporting

Platform - Steam

I noticed that a few Kate cosmetics, particularly all of her jorts, look different since a patch from January 2022. When I noticed I figured it was a graphic issue with some cosmetics with the patch released and figured it would be fixed soon. It has been about 3 months now and the cosmetics are still the same. Below are before and after pictures of an example of the difference in the Kate jorts look before the January update and after. I don't know if this was an intended change in the cosmetics or a graphical issue with them. I hope it wasn't intended. I purchased these cosmetics because I liked the way they looked at the time I bought them. I think the slit leather skirt was also effected.

First screenshot was taken before the January update.

Second screenshot was taken today and the jorts have looked like this since after the January update.

Post edited by KateMain86 on
6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• KateMain86

I didn't want to make another thread about the same bugs so figured I would just reply to the one I made about them awhile back.

Kate's slit leather skirt and all of her jorts sit higher on her waist than they used to. They've been like this since last January. Hope this can be fixed before the year is over.

• KateMain86

Not sure if I should make a new post about this since this one basically still covers the same problem I mentioned a year and a half ago. I just checked the cosmetics and noticed they still have the graphical error shown in the picture above.

The Kate cosmetics below changed after a patch back in January 2022. All of these cosmetics used to sit lower on Kate's waist. A fix for this would be appreciated.

All of her Jorts including the bloody jorts.

Slit Leather Skirt

Americana Denim Pants

I think the Line Dance Jeans and Cowgirl Jeans may have been affected by it too.

• KateMain86

I checked again today and noticed the cosmetics are still the same. My OP was changed to "under review" almost 4 months ago and this issue was brought up a year and a half ago. Is this being addressed? Any kind of update would be appreciated.

• KateMain86

Getting close to 2 years since I posted this and none of the cosmetics I mentioned here have been fixed yet. Is this ever going to be addressed? Seems like such a simple thing to fix.

• KateMain86

I went through some more of my older screenshots from before January of 2022 to see if I could find anymore reference pictures of what the cosmetics looked like before they changed and found these. All of these cosmetics sit higher on Kate's waist than they did before.