Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New update causes game crashes

PsychoKnight
PsychoKnight Member Posts: 13
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

Since the update today, my game crashes after about an hour of play time during a match. At first I thought this was tied to Haddonfield since I crashed on that map twice, but I just crashed again on Autohaven. First crash I was on a hook with killer nearby, second and third were both mid-chase. Anybody experiencing the same thing is welcome to post here.

Update: I just remembered that updates will sometimes install incorrectly. After verifying my local game files, 13 files failed to validate and were reacquired. I don't always remember this little detail immediately after a patch.

2nd update: Yeah... no, game still crashes. There's definitely something buggy with the update

(PC:Steam)

Post edited by PsychoKnight on
3 votes

Pending · Last Updated