If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - Rancor does not apply exposed / allow mori on obsession

Options
Mozic
Mozic Member Posts: 601
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello!

As title says - just played a match on haddonfield and after all gens were complete, this Steve did not become exposed (I had to hit them twice) and I had no kill prompt!

The Steve in post-game also said they didnt recall seeing my aura. They also are pretty sure they were marked as the obsession.

Help!

Edit for additional context: Nemesis did not proc this game, the obsession did not change during this match using Nemesis, DS, For the People, or any other source that can cause the obsession to change (if any)

Edit Edit: Additional info / formatting to better comply with bug-report standards

Step 1: Let the gens fly by like Hermes delivering an urgent message to Zeus himself

Step 2: Hit the obsession with a large rock, fists, thin slice of metal, etc

Step 3: Like a fickle duke withdrawing their levies on the eve of a crucial field battle, Rancor does not insta-down the survivor nor offer the ability to do some good, entity-unapproved hands-on murdering

Platform: PC

Killer: Pyramid Head

Perks: Rancor, Endurance, Nemesis, Spirit Fury (it's a very funny build)

Map: Haddonfield

Frequency of the issue: Just this one, not going to continue running rancor to find out as it's very embarrassing to run without the ability to deliver on its tantalizing promise

Post edited by Mozic on
22 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• HamEggMcMuffin
    HamEggMcMuffin Member Posts: 2
    Options

I have the same issue, Rancor on Legion last few matches has done nothing but give me gen completion info.

• Mozic
    Mozic Member Posts: 601
    Options

Im adding further evidence to help isolate the issue! Steve happened to be streaming and you can see from his perspective - no exposed, and definitely the correct obsession target!

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,047
    edited April 2022
    Options

Same here playing as nemesis on haddonfield. It happen to me on xbox series s.

Post edited by katoptris on
  • TVX45MX
    TVX45MX Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same here twice in a row. Same map, same killer

Map: glenvale

Xbox series s

Cenobite

After all gens are done, obsession is not exposed and can not Mori, even if I donwn them hitting twice.

• Monocaine
    Monocaine Member Posts: 1
    Options

I was the streamer in question, I have not seen an aura the entire time playing with Pyramid head, never got an exposed effect. Didn't even realize Rancor was even in the game until the score screen. Definitely should of died there.

You can see that the gens are done, I have no exposed effect, he had to hit me twice rather than once, and no mori.

Perk is definitely bugged.

• Vahliya
    Vahliya Member Posts: 12
    Options

Just had the same while trying Spirt adept. Can confirm that there's no exposed status and no prompt to mori the obsession once all gens were completed. Gen completion info works as normal.

• LordEdrusRex
    LordEdrusRex Member Posts: 2
    Options

It also doesn't work with deathslinger on pale rose.

• MelodySong01
    MelodySong01 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I just had the same thing happen with Spirit on The Game and Legion on Sanctum of Wrath.

• VampireSauce
    VampireSauce Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same problem on Legion