Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Switch Disconnected from the host

darkoroom
darkoroom Member Posts: 2

Hello!

I updated the recent update of dbd on my switch (5.7.0) and began having this issue of being disconnected from the host. Before the update the game was playing just fine.

Whenever I would find a lobby both as survivor and killer, the match countdown would either stay at 0:59 or would not be shown at all, I would also not be able to see if I was in a full lobby or not.

I tried to play with some friends earlier and they told me that whenever the pre-game lobby timer reached 5 seconds I would get kicked, after this I would get constant messages of being disconnected to the host.

We tried custom matches but I would get disconnected from the host every time

I restarted my router, restarted my switch multiple times, changed my dns settings and also reinstalled the game but this issue keeps persisting.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated