Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Feral Frenzy hits in survivors being unhook counting towards the 5 hits to down a survivor

notJustDante
notJustDante Member Posts: 96

While installing the most recent patch and waiting excitedly for the new Legion, I remembered that, before the update, there were weird but rare bugs that would happen when hitting a survivor that is currently being unhooked (the most remarkable one being the one where the survivor being unhooked end up in the dying state after being hit in that situation, which is really rare and hard to execute so that's probably why not that many people know about it), and I was curious if it was a bug that could somehow be abusive after Legion's buff.

Turns out that it is. During the unhooking animation, if you hit the survivor that is being unhooked, it obviously doesn't get the deep wound status because of its invulnerability, but the hit still counts towards the 5 hits necessary for you to down someone in Feral Frenzy. I have no idea of how many hits you can get during that period of time, I have only tried three times and managed to only get one extra hit, but every single time it felt extremely unfair and abusive.

For timing reference, if your killer instinct is already active all you have to do is hit as soon as the survivor starts glowing.

If any additional information is necessary, let me know, I did not record it because all three times were in the same match and I didn't think it would work, and I would feel extremely bad for doing it again.

7 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments