Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Repressed Alliance + Blast mine priority check missing.

justme26
justme26 Member Posts: 11

When you repair a generator and the perk Repressed Alliance is ready, it gives you the prompt "press X to block generator." If this prompt was on-screen and you worked on said gen to ready up Blast Mine, then it took priority and changed the prompt to "Press X to trap gen" taking priority, letting you trap the gen, hide sommewhere close, and when the killer triggers Blast mine you ran to the gen blocking it in their face. Since the update both prompts are on screen at the same time, blocking the gen AND trapping it rendering the combo useless.

Steps:1 Work on generator until Repressed Alliance shows its prompt.

step 2: Continue working on gen until Blast Mine activates.

step 3: Both prompts are on screen at the same time.

Last step: The generator gets blocked And trapped. Rendering Blast mine usless until it expires and Repressed Alliance gets used up defeating the combo aspect.

This bug only occurs when working on a gen alone. When working on a gen with another survivor, Blast Mine takes priority as Intended.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated