Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

“Barbecue & Chilli” Post-Game Bonus is not displayed

wimpy
wimpy Member Posts: 274
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting
  • • Platform : PC(steam)
  • • Description of the issue : See below
  • • Steps to reproduce (if possible) : After updating to the 5.7.0 Mid-Chapter, use "Barbecue & Chilli".
  • • How often does this occur : Constantly

When I finished a match using "Barbecue & Chilli", the MATCH BLOODPOINTS EARNED screen showed POST-GAME BONUS, which was added to the MATCH scores.

However, in the 5.7.0 Mid-Chapter, the POST-GAME BONUS is not displayed.

The display does not add to either the MATCH score or the TOTAL score. So I proceed to the MATCH SCOREBOARD screen and then back to the MATCH BLOODPOINTS EARNED screen again and it shows the scores added to the TOTAL only.

Post edited by wimpy on
9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

I already created a topic, this is a visual bug with a barbecue, alas, you created a duplicate post

• wimpy

I saw your post, and it mentioned that the bonus was not added to the MATCH scores, but it did not mention that the TOTAL scores do not show the correct scores until the MATCH BLOODPOINTS EARNED screen is opened twice.

• wimpy

I have confirmed that the POST-GAME BONUS is displayed correctly and the MATCH score is added for "We're Gonna Live Forever". Also, "Survivor Pudding" and other offerings are showing POST-GAME BONUS as before, and MATCH scores are being added.

Only "Barbecue & Chilli" has a problem.

Bonus Bloodpoints earned in "Barbecue & Chilli" are not counted as "Bloodpoints Earned", although they are added to the actual TOTAL score.

Therefore, the "BLOODY REWARDS" challenge does not include the "Barbecue & Chilli Bonus Bloodpoints".

I earned 29,600 Bloodpoints and the "Barbecue & Chilli Bonus Bloodpoints" for a total of 59,200 Bloodpoints in this match.

However, my progress was only 29,600/50,000.

• FeryGEN

I triple checked it's a visual bug. First screen - Before points, second screen - after

• wimpy

I do not know what you are trying to argue against me.

However, I see that you are still playing in Stretched Resolution, which was declared an "unfair advantage" in 5.6.0, so I suggest you enjoy a fair game.

• FeryGEN

Just check how many bloodpoints you have before starting the game, then look at the result after leaving the scoring screen.

(I didn’t understand about the resolution, where did you see in my screenshot that I have Stretched Resolution. I don't think you understand what Stretched Resolution is)

• wimpy
    edited April 2022

Yes, so I know that the Barbecue & Chilli bonus scores do in fact add up, as I have reported here.

But I'm saying that it's not just that it's a display bug, it's that it's not being recognized as a POST-GAME BONUS.

I have added a screenshot of the results of the "BLOODY REWARDS" challenge to the thread above to prove that it is not being recognized as a POST-GAME BONUS, but only being added to the TOTAL.

Stretched Resolutiont is to intentionally widen the vertical viewing angle of a Dead by Daylight, which is originally played in 16:9 aspect ratio. You are playing at 1280*1024 resolution, right? That is not 16:9 aspect ratio.

It is well known to gain an unfair advantage.

I am not going to argue with you further on this subject. I just want to file an accurate bug report and hope that it will be resolved as soon as possible.

I am also not interested in your still playing with Stretch Resolution. I am just saying that it is not an appropriate screenshot to post on an official forum.

• FeryGEN

"Bloody rewards" It does not take into account only barbecue, it takes into account offerings, now this is a bug, but it does not say that it should take this into account. But the point is that you get the final bloodpoints.

Naturally, I play in 1280x1024, I can't do it any other way, because my screen is 1280x1024, have you thought about this? You are probably not up to date with the latest events, but so that people do not get the benefits, they came up with black bars in the latest update