Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Xbox - Barbecue & Chili bonus blood points not showing up during "bloodpoints earned" endgame screen

MagiDavid
MagiDavid Member Posts: 5

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match on Xbox (Original Xbox One)

Step 3 : In-game, hook 4 different survivors (for max bp reward). Note: Aura reading is NOT effected.

Step 4 : End game, on the bp award tab, only the bp earned during game are shown as being awarded, the bonus points from Barbecue & Chili are not shown as being awarded. However, the bp are added to player's bp total.

For example: As killer, during a game I earned 28,200 bp and on the end screen only 28,200 bp earned were shown, in the past the bp earned from B&C would be added to the total and would have shown as 56, 400 bp. When I started this game I had a total of 816, 154 bloodpoints. After the game ended I had a total of 872, 554 bloodpoints, for a difference of 56,400, which means the bp from B&C were awarded, just not shown as being awarded.

Character played:: The Artist & The Onro.

Perks played: Barbecue & Chili, Call of Brine, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance and Light Born.

Map: All Maps.

Frequency of the issue: All games.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated