Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Flashlight glitch

ImAJoke264
ImAJoke264 Member Posts: 163
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

Xbox 1S

I was on the new Haddonfeild and couldn’t blind the killer because my flashlight stayed down pointing at the ground, using its charges. (I haven’t played on any other map due to the increased chance and people constantly bringing the offering for Haddonfeild)

Reproduction steps: Use flashlight on Haddonfeild and Backwater Swamp

It’s occurred twice now on Haddonfeild and Backwater Swamp

Character: Yoichi Asakawa

Vireo link: https://youtu.be/ly9Pn3YVaPo

Post edited by ImAJoke264 on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• CaptainHowdy
    CaptainHowdy Member Posts: 1

Same here, multiple characters, Meg, Ace, Claudette. Different maps. Same with the toolbox and "new part" add-on. Put the item down and pick it back up, it works again. Shouldn't have to though...

• sleepylibra
    sleepylibra Member Posts: 67

Same here. Flashlights point downwards and my charms are still glitching (hanging closer to the knees and not having any sway to them). I’ve been reaching out to support for 6 months and keep getting blown off